Current version. Valid from 30-10-2018.
UAB ARTE DOMESTICA
1.1.1. Personal Data means any information about You as a natural person whose identity is identified or may be identified (A Data Subject ); a natural person whose identity may be identified is a person whose identity may be identified directly (by identifier, such as name and surname, Internet ID) or indirectly (by one or more characteristics of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person);
1.1.2. GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 year on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95-46/EC;
1.1.3. The Data Controller or Arte Domestica or we, or us, or our – UAB Arte Domestica, legal entity code 226056360, the address of the registered office is Savanorių pr. 180, Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania, office address is Verkių g. 25C (“Ulonų verslo centras”), LT-08223 Vilnius, The Republic of Lithuania;
1.1.4. You or Your, any person who visits the website and makes use of its functionalities (e.g. submits an inquiry), or is either an Arte Domestica customer or a representative of a customer, or participates in Arte Domestica organized promotions, or in any other way provides us Personal data or has a legitimate basis for the processing of Personal data;
1.1.6. Cookies are small files that are sent to Your browser and stored on Your computer, phone, or another device that You use to connect to a Website;
- General Provisions
2.3. The submission of Your Personal information on a Website for the specified or requested purposes of Arte Domestica is voluntary but necessary in order to enable us, for example, to answer your inquiries, or to complete contracts for the sale of goods, etc.
- Sign in to a Website
- The main reasons why Arte Domestica processes your Personal Data, the Data Subject categories, as well as other information related to Your personal data processing
4.1. The Personal Data of the following Data Subjects is processed for the following legitimate purposes:
4.1.1. Personal Data is processed for customers and/or their employees in respect of the management purposes of the material and financial resources, including the management of bookkeeping
– Processed Personal Data: name, surname, address, an address of delivery of goods, VAT code, in the case when the customer is represented by his employee – his name, surname, workplace data;
– A legal basis for the processing of Personal Data: Personal Data is processed to comply with the legal obligations applicable to the Data Controller;
– Period of personal data storage: 10 (ten) years from the moment the invoice is issued.
4.1.2. Electronic trade processing i.e. Personal Data of platform users is processed for the purposes of the awarding and completing of contracts with electronic ordering platform users (identification of the buyer, sale of goods, delivery of goods, storage and protection of violated rights and legitimate interests, settlement organization and fulfillment of other commitments arising from the sale relationships):
– Processed Personal Data: name and surname, email address, telephone number, fax (at the discretion of the data subject), delivery address and payer address, payer bank account number, purchase history and related information, and when the customer is represented by his employee, his working email, name, surname, information about the entity represented by the person;
– A legal basis for the processing of Personal Data: Personal Data is processed for the completion of a contract, where one Party is the Data Subject and, in the cases, where Personal Data of Arte Domestica customers’ employees is processed, Arte Domestica has a legitimate interest in performing contractual commitments with customers;
– Personal Data recipients: For this purpose, processed Personal Data is provided to the entities engaged in the delivery of the goods, including the private limited company “DPD Lietuva”, legal entity code 111639299, address of the registered office is Terminalo g. 7, Biruliškių k., Kaunas region, Republic of Lithuania, UAB “DHL LIETUVA“, legal entity code 111529785, address of the registered office is Dariaus ir Girėno g. 81, Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania, as well as entities providing payment collection services, including payment system “Paysera LT”, UAB, legal entity code 300060819, the address of the registered office Mėnulio g. 7, Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania;
– A period for storing of Personal Data: 3 (three) years from the date on which the user has last time logged into his personal account created on the electronic order platform or has purchased the product in this website.
4.1.3. For the purposes of the awarding and performance of contracts (including additional guarantees for goods sold of Arte Domestica according to the purpose of supply) Personal data of end buyers – natural persons, who bought the goods from Arte Domestica is processed;
– Processed Personal Data: name and surname, email address, telephone number, details of the purchased item and related information (trade name, serial number and model number, date of purchase, place, city/country, purchase receipt/account number);
– A legal basis for the processing of Personal Data: Personal Data is processed for the purpose of completing the contract, where one of the Party is the Data Subject;
– A period for storing of Personal Data: 10 (ten) years after the proper performance of the contract, except cases when the information provided to You is indicated otherwise in each specific case.
4.1.4. In the case of direct marketing, including, but not limited to the purposes of sending newsletters, Personal Data is processed in the case when Arte Domestica receives Your personal consent, where You are treated as a Data Subject, to process Personal Data for this specific purpose:
– Processed Personal Data: name, surname, e-mail address;
– A legal basis for the processing of personal data: Personal data is processed with the consent of the Data subject;
– A period for storing of Personal Data: 2 (two) years from the date of receipt of the Data Subject’s consent, unless you renew your consent.
4.1.5. In order to make it possible for You to submit and ask questions, manage inquiries and disclose answers to Your questions by making use of the tools available on the Website (if any are made) and by taking an advantage of other Arte Domestica contacts:
– Processed Personal Data: name, e-mail address, a content of the disclosed question, as well as any other Personal Data submitted during Your communication with us;
– A legal basis for the processing of Personal Data: Personal Data is processed with the consent of the Data Subject;
– A period for storing of Personal Data: 6 (six) months;
- Submission of queries using Arte Domestica contact details
5.1. Arte Domestica gives You the opportunity to submit inquiries to Your questions on the Arte Domestica website or by “making use of other contact details.
5.2. Please note that when administering Your inquiries and providing answers, we may need to contact You by e-mail and/or telephone. If You change your contact details, please inform us immediately so that we can ensure smooth communication.
- Disclosure of Personal Data
6.1. We may disclose your Personal Data only on a legitimate basis (for example, when required by legislation or in cases when we have Your personal consent) and in accordance with the applicable legislative requirements.
6.2.1. providers of services, acting as Arte Domestica Personal Data processors and providing Arte Domestica services related to Website support and maintenance, IT, programming services, warranty services (where applicable), bookkeeping, including UAB “GoIT”, legal entity code 168683016, an address of the registered office Žalgirio g. 88, Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania, UAB BALTIC CONTINENT, legal entity code 300872749, an address of the registered office is Pievų g. 18, Maišiagala m., Vilnius region, the Republic of Lithuania;
6.2.2. to the authorities and in the cases provided for in the legislation;
6.2.3. other third parties when You submit an appropriate request for the submission of Your Personal Data (or third parties about whom you are clearly informed in a different way and/or Your consent is received and the provision of information is agreed upon using a specific service);
6.2.4. other business entities, in the case when Arte Domestica is in the agreement with another legal entity or in the case of acquisitions
6.3. In all other cases, Personal Data is not provided unless it is inextricably linked with services provided by third parties of Arte Domestica (for example, financial or legal advice).
- Your, Personal Data Subject’s Rights
7.1. You, as a Personal Data Subject, have all applicable rights under the relevant legislation, including the following listed below:
7.1.2. Right to request access to your Personal Data. You can access your Personal Data, which is processed by Arte Domestica. You can get information on how it is collected, how much time your data is stored and who and to what extent they receive information related to your personal data. However, Your right of access to the above-mentioned information may be limited by legislation;
7.1.3. Right to request the rectification of Personal Data. You may require Arte Domestica to rectify the Personal Data of Yours if it is incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete;
7.1.4. Right to disagree. Under certain circumstances, You have the right to disagree with the processing of your Personal Data, including the cases, when Your Personal Data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest. You also have the right to oppose the use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes (only if and when we process data for these purposes);
7.1.5. Right to request the restriction of the processing of Personal Data. If You think that your Personal Data processed by Arte Domestica is incorrect or You do not agree with the use of the data, You may request that Arte Domestica by using these data would be restricted itself only to the storage of such data. Use and processing of data will be restricted only to storage, until the correctness of the data is established or whether the legitimate interests of Arte Domestica outweigh Your interests;
7.1.6. Right to request the deletion of Personal Data. If Your Personal Data is processed illegally, You do not agree to such processing of Your Personal Data or there are other grounds provided in the legislation, then You have the right to request that the data would be deleted in accordance with the restrictions provided in the legislation;
7.1.7. Right to data portability. You have the right to receive Your Personal Data that you submitted to Arte Domestica in a systematic, commonly used and computer-readable format as well as You have the right to request that the data were transferred to another Data Controller in accordance with the legislation.
7.3. When submitting the applications in accordance with the rights related to the processing of Personal Data, You will be asked to confirm Your identity (for example, you will have to sign it electronically by submitting an application by electronic means).
8.3. The Cookies related information that could be important to you is provided below:
8.3.2. You can always refuse of our Cookies for which use You have given the consent if your browser allows you to do this, however, such refusal may have an impact on Your experience in relation to the usage of the Website. You can uninstall cookies in two ways:
126.96.36.199. In Your browser, You may preview the cookies You have already installed on Your computer and delete them one by one or all at once. The steps you need to perform differ (the instructions with respect to the Cookies’ popular browsers You will find by clicking on the browser names provided below Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer) so the specific actions to be performed should be determined by the browser you are using;
188.8.131.52. You can also set your web browser to block Cookies or receive a warning about installing any Cookie. The steps You need to perform are different in each browser, so the specific actions to be performed should be set according to the browser You are using.
8.4. A detailed list of Cookies used by Arte Domestica on the Website and the specifications are given in the table below:
Cookie Purpose Duration Type
Technical and personalization Cookies are used for identifying, authenticating, browsing purposes, etc. These Cookies are used to identify the user during a session, speed up certain platform procedures, memorize user options during a session, memorize visited pages, etc.:
USER IDENTIFICATION Assign to identify and authenticate the user. Keeps technical data about the user session, such as connection duration, a session identifier, etc. By the end of the session Data Manager Cookie
SESSION IDENTIFICATION Identifies the user’s HTTP session. Characteristic of all applications on the web are used to identify queries during the session By the end of the session Data Manager Cookie
BROWSING STATUS Allows identification of the user’s browsing status (start of session, page) By the end of the session Data Manager Cookie
USER OPTIONS Record user’s selected session values (e.g., language, product, sizes, etc.) By the end of the session Data Manager Cookie
THE MOST FAVORITE, LATEST OPTIONS Allows you to memorize goods left in your shopping cart and use it later in the system Permanent Data Manager Cookie
SHOPPING CART Records the information about the shopping cart and the user’s identification data associated with the cart By the end of the session Data Manager Cookie
Browsing analysis Cookies are used to collect general information about user logins to a platform (not to its specific content) so that we can collect aggregated access information for statistical purposes:
Origin (WC_GASource) Are used to determine from where the user reached a particular platform page (either from a browser or from an external site) Permanent Data Manager Cookie
Permanent Third party Cookie
- Information Protection
9.1. We use reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect information collected by us (including Personal Data) from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, disclosure or access to it without permission. We would like to draw Your attention to the fact that, despite the fact that we use reasonable measures to protect Your Personal data, Arte Domestica cannot fully guarantee the security of your information as it is provided or collected on the internet. However, You may reduce the risk of unauthorized access to Personal Data if You are acting with caution and choosing reasonable protection measures such as using the latest anti-virus software, etc.
9.2. Please note that if You connect to the Website or other functionalities such as a shared computer, certain information about You may also be visible to other people, including those who use your computer after you.
- Third Parties
10.1. Arte Domestica does not control the privacy policies and (or) other rules applicable to You against the third parties. You, at Your own risk and at Your own discretion, are responsible and undertake to comply with them in cases where they are applicable to You (for example, when the Website contains links to unauthorized websites of Arte Domestica). Arte Domestica is not responsible for the privacy policies of other websites or any other content when the Website or other functionalities provide links to other websites or they contain a link to the Website. By clicking on the link, logo or other Website or another functional element, or using the services available on the Website or other functionalities, please note that clicking on any of elements referred, You may extend beyond the limits of the Website or other functionalities.
- Final Provisions and Contact Details
Tel. No.: +370 5 2058883
Address: Verkių g. 25C (“Ulonų verslo centras”), LT-08223, Vilnius.